Quality Review Team
The Quality Review Time (QRT) is a free and confidential service working to assure you
receive the services you are entitled to in an effective, respectful, and confidential
We serve consumers and their families by conducting:
- On-site visits to mental health facilities.
- Consumers satisfaction surveys.
- Public forums.
- Education of service providers.
Survey Areas for Consumer Satisfaction
- How easy was it for you to get the care you need?
- Are the services provided helpful to you?
- What would you change about the way help is provided to you?
- Are you treated with respect?
The Quality Review Team gathers information from consumers and families within the
Mental Health System in order to:
- Review, reorganize and improve the quality of current services.
- Educate consumers, providers, and the public.
- Advocate for compassionate treatment of mental illness and the delivery of Mental Health
Services in a respectful and confidential manner, in compliance with consumer rights.